Monday, November 06, 2006

What I did in my spare time this past year...

Because I believe...(To all my immaculate and more-together-than-I am friends, you know this is less a statement about you and your successes and more a pathetic attempt to feel better about my own life choices [read: failures])


Well, it's not quite finished, but almost. I'm telling you, if you like to quilt you need to check out American Quilting's block of the month!


And just so ~j knows it's still coming:
It would probably come along a little faster if I didn't find myself wanting to quilt every tiny little shape and design...

5 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

Skip book group and come to Bloggerls Night Out with the quilt so we can help finish it!

dalene said...

What? When? I guess I'd better check my e-mail...

~j. said...

Lovely! I can't wait! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

(ps -- please come...like lucky said...)

Elizabeth said...

Lovely, lovely.

Carina said...

I cannot express to you how much I love "A Clean House is a Sign of a Wasted Life."