Urgent, Important and most of all Relevant Reader Poll
The other day at work an urgent and highly contestable question occupied our minds for most of the day. Passion was palpable. Tempers flared. In fact, I would say that some individuals became quite animated over the debate. Based on the answers of the boys in comparison to the responses of the girls, I began to formulate an interesting theory or two. But additional scientific research is needed. And, dear blog friends, I need votes from more than just the female sector and my handful (on a good day) of male readers. So query your husbands. Your boyfriends. The dishwasher repairman, too. And tell me... "Who's your favorite Disney Princess?" (If you're so inclined, you can tell me why , too. Your reason may (or may not) help support my theory.)
Comments
Since I don't have time to figure out what "c jane's theme day" is about (I should be out the door, but darn it, Dalene, I love your blogodaciousness) I'll just say this: if you are the artist, then I am not worthy of your friendship.. maybe you could make a bunny-faced quilt... and use fishnets for the border!
Mel: I'm so over fishnets (which, I'm sure you know, were not at all the point). But weren't Tali's spiderwebs yesterday at church absolutely FABULOUS? And thank you. I just read your latest post, so you know that if anyone is not worthy it would be me. But thanks anyway. (And I'm stealing your new word--I think it makes a great title to this post!)
Nice to meet you too.
http://luckyredhen.blogspot.com/2006/07/few-of-my-secksy-friends.html
How very Picaso of you.
You are an inspiration to me Auntie CW you never stop delivering. And thanks for delivering.
And creative.
And sweet.
And kind.
And talented.
And a good cook.
And, thank you for the pot pie. It was delicious.
My family LOVED it.
And I've worked too many in a row to go through the bag....I'm saving it for a day off.
Thanks for getting 'cue the crickets.'
I like you.
Carrot--I see you in jello--with half a pineapple ring for your beautiful smile, a carrot nose and cherry eyes. What do you think?
Sue--I wish I were beautiful! What fabulous photos everyone posted!
pflower--you get it! I was going to mock le reve until I noticed her see-through shirt. I couldn't find it in me to be that blogodacious!
cjane--just call me the mailwoman
b.--happy you loved the chicken pot pie. It's one of my favorites!
marilyn--no worries. Actually I was quite flattered to be taken for the illustrious bek.